Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Not Pregnant

The first two words I read today.

So I have to admit I had a pretty strong feeling it would say that. I know my ultimate goal is to see Pregnant, but when you have lost 3 pregnancies out of 3, that word is terrifying as much as it is exciting. I am ok. A little bummed the iui didn't work, I am pretty unsure of what to do next. I am thinking a repeat of this cycle.

In other news. I am sick AGAIN.I have no clue what is going on here in Philadelphia, but everyone seems sick and the cycle seems like it will never end. We had a snow day yesterday though so at least I got to rest.

Hope all of you are in good spirits and thanks to so many of you who encouraged me from the L&F board. It was so nice.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I am sorry :( sending hugs!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear your news. Yeah, we have had our run up here in Montgomery County of nasty bugs going around. I have become a recluse just so the kids don't get sick......

thinking of you....

~Kari

The Mama said...

BTW...which RE did you end up going to? If you want to share, drop me a line at kari dot vise at yahoo dot com. Please don't tell me it is Abin.gton repro.ductive.

Anonymous said...

and the kids and I ended up getting sick this weekend anyway.......