Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Another obstacle down

I went in for my first ultrasound this morning. I am only 5 weeks so all we saw was a black dot. he doctor said it looks perfect. I am getting excited but trying to still guard my emotions.... Fat Chance! I wish I could be as positive as my doctor. He said " It looks absolutely beautiful. It couldn't look any better." I was like "Uh yeah ok." He said congratulations to me and then to "dad". I think F almost teared up.

I am going to enjoy this. I am pregnant. No matter what happens, right now, I am pregnant. The fear will probably never subside and I just have to face that. I am praying for myself and all f you too.

2 comments:

Emily said...

What a wonderful site to see! Congratulations!!!

Christina said...

Congrats on a good ultrasound!!