Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Yawn

I keep yawning all day long. In fact the only pregnancy symptom I seem to have is tiredness and yawning. That aside from my boobs hurting every two days. I am just going to consider myself lucky.

I honestly can't wait to go back to the doctor's on Friday. I am so looking forward to seeing the heartbeat. I have calmed down a lot and taken advice from other blogs to not worry so much about the things I can't control. I'm not sure if the people who wrote that had 3 miscarriages in a row, but in any case it's still good advice. A little tougher for someone like me, but good advice nonetheless.

1 comment:

Open Roads Mama said...

You know, on the day of my last ultrasound I felt so sleepy and tired and then they show us the baby on the screen and he's yawning his face off time after time, it was so funny. Makes you think how little ones can really be tired too, just like us :)