Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Waiting Game

So I am 9 DPO and have few more days to see if the iui worked. I am not over analyzing or anything, but this wait really never gets any easier does it. Put that on top of 35 day cycles too. I am on day 29 which for many women would mean the end of the wait. Not me. But I guess I h=can have some hope for a few more days. If this doesn't work.... Well I'll talk about that if it happens. I can handle it.

I started acupuncture this week! The woman told me she thinks she can help me. She honestly was more thorough with me than any of my doctors. She asked questions about everything. It felt really good to have someone so interested in my own particular story. She said she tailors to people because everyone is so different. She offered suggestions and I don't know why, but I felt really ... Right. Like I knew what she was saying was right.

She told me to keep losing weight, not that I'm obese but I could definitely stand to lose some. She said that I may want to take a break from clomid and I agree. It's not really getting me anywhere. I am going back to see her next Tuesday. I have to mention also, that I left the place Extremely Relaxed! I didn't talk the whole way home, not because I had nothing to say, but becuse I was relaxed and content being quiet.

So, wish me luck in the next few days! I'll take what i can get; )

2 comments:

Emily said...

Everything crossed that this iui is it for you!!!

Glad you are enjoying acu...I really like it too!

Anonymous said...

Keeping our collective fingers crossed for you...